Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Reason Number 607

Reason number 607 why I LOVE my digital camera...my wonderful kids taking pictures of each other and themselves. By the way, if you are looking for a super cheap cool thing for your camera, I would recommend a "shutter button". I am not sure if that is the name, but I got it on ebay for $10 with free shipping and it comes in handy when using a tripod in low light conditions...no camera shake. It also comes in handy when your son wants to take self portraits!!!






























4 comments:

jennie said...

you mean like a remote?

I want one, would it work on my camera? How does it hook up?

Not your Happily Ever After said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE. Love the self portraits!

Jodi said...

I think you are all nutty! Fun times!

Mya said...

How fun! I love it when I get my camera and realize that my kids had a hold of it. It's like looking at the world through their eyes. Love the picture of your little man with his tounge sticking out. Too cute.