Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Duke...Help Mama T

I am not sure if any of you readers out there are racing fans or not, but to be part of Camp Chaos you must have a LOVE for racing. With that said, over the years I have learned to really love racing and all the drama that goes along with it. They use to have a show called NASCAR 360 that followed their lives...very soap opera like...loved it!!! My favorite NASCAR wife is Delana Harvick. She supports her husband by wearing matching fire suits to the racetrack. Yes, it is very corny, but there is just something too cool about it that I think I need to do the same thing.

Duke, help a girl out. Put a fire suit for Mama T in the racing budget. I need one my size:)!!! Don't you think???


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAMA T.....
I'm not sure you should wear a fire suit to the track-we would be all for it-no doubt!!!! But if you showed up at Berlin or Winchester....everyone guy in the joint wold be TOTALLY spun out!!!! TO see a sexy woman wearing nomex? The ambulance would have a line of people needing their hearts kickstarted!!!!

With that said....it's good with me...you might have to "entice" Jimmy T though....LOL!!!

MAMA T ROCKS!!!

Dirk

Mandy said...

Kristin you look fabulous! LOVE IT!!!

jennie said...

OK, that's hot.
Can you still wear heels in that thing?
;)

Shelly said...

I love it!!!

Jodi said...

Is that your NASCAR hair? Or just a wreath behind your head??

And Dirk...PUKE!! :)

And Jennie...you can wear heels with ANYTHING! (or if it is your taste, nothing at all)