Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Party

Let me see if I can remember how this story went...it was December 20th and we were having our annual Northland Christmas party (for the first time at the MAC...it's super good, go try it out...girls, we will have to schedule another date:)!). We were all drinking and being merry playing wii, when one thing leads to another...Steve starts stripping and my husband starts to like it...



Which leads me to whisper sweet nothings in Keith's ear...
and he liked it...

Which led to Steve having to defend his new love, Jimmy, and me having to "pop him one"


Which led to Steve not being able to see out of his right eye...and for some reason made his tongue stick out...

Which led me to find a new love...Lynn

Which freaked her out and made her start to pray...



OK, so none of this really happen...well, the drinking, laughing, wii playing good time did. Thanks Northland for another great party!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jennie said...

Seriously, can I just come work there?
I can be the cleaning lady.

And I even do windows!

Yes, the MAC should be next..

Anonymous said...

how do I going about getting a job at Northland? I don't look near as good as the Hoffman girls in a skirt...but I liven up a party with the best of them!!

Dirk

Shelly said...

Ha! To darn cute!!!

Jodi said...

Kris, you're a dork!

Jennie, we need a filer.

Dirk, I think you'd liven up the party in a skirt...do I have an amen on that one??

hien k. d. said...

love your new look for Valentine's Kristin. :) your kids are so cute!! looks like you guys have a lot of fun at work!

Lea said...

Cute post!
And "The Stray Dog" on Steve's shirt...is that a bar in IN? If so, I've been there! VERY COOL!!

Mya said...

Looks like you guys were having lots of fun. I bet the fab five girls and all the hubbies can have that much fun and more. When is our next date??