Friday, January 16, 2009

oh Ash

When I went to Chicago with my "fab five" girls back in November, I succombed to the pressure, I bought Ashley an American Girl doll. I never really understood the point of these dolls...to be honest still don't...but you get in that store and you want to buy everything!!!! Allison is not really a "doll person", but Ash, she is my baby doll lovin' fool. I did manage to be somewhat cheap and only buy one of the bity twins. Wouldn't you know it, a few weeks later we get an American Girl catalog in the mail and she looks through and finds these twins...a girl and A BOY, that she just can not live with out!!! Thanks to Mandy, I think I might get her the boy for her birthday!!!

Anyway, here she is...the no name baby who looks a lot like her "mommy"...don't you think?



Here they are, in their matching outfits AND hair!!!!





They even do gymnastics together!!!

Like mother like daughter...right Jodi?!?!?

One last picture of my baby sleeping. I am not sure why, but I love this picture.

Have a happy day!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

jennie said...

Pressure? Really? I have no clue what you are talking about.

They are SO cute together. Love the piggytails.

The best part of her sleeping pic is her perfect little cupids bow lip. Its just pure sweetness.

Mabe you and Mya should split a set of twins so you can each have the other half!!

Theresa said...

If you remember correctly I DIDN'T buy any!! I looked like i was and looked like i did...but that was not mine!!! These pictures are just SO precious!!

Jodi said...

Like mother like daughter...are you referencing the butt up in the air or the crack out of the pants? Both are sights I see regularly. I guess I am confused because she doesn't have the "suspenders" hanging out of her pants {and up her back} in the crack pic...it's an honest quip!

Shelly said...

they do look like a perfect fit, the one of Ash sleeping is so adorable.

Mandy said...

the picture of Ashley is priceless. I love it!! I think it's the lips. So precious! All your posts and pictures are great today...you are inspiring me to get it together and start blogging again. I have been on vacation! It looks like we may have to plan another trip to the windy city before April!

Mya said...

Awwww how cute! I can tell she really loves her no name baby. Funny you say that because Chaley's baby is also a no name baby. However, she loves to play with her. She too has also been picking out what she wants next. Her birthday is in April. So we will see.
I love all the pictures especially the sleeping beauty one. I think that picture is ADORABLE.