Friday, January 16, 2009

White Trash Baby

White trash or maybe pure laziness, but we do not sled with hills at Camp Chaos. We tie sleds to a 4-wheeler and have at it!!! Sometimes, we live a little and go down the hill at Aunt Jodi's pond, but only sometimes:)! Because I am a crazy mom and the kids get cold easy, I make them wear their helmets. They are going down our road and if the "roll out" (which they have been known to do a time or two:)!), their heads will be protected!!!

Ashley is not a bid fan of the snow, so she rides shot gun with her dad.


Even Brady gets in on the action!!! Everybody needs a little fresh air every now and again. Of course, right now we are all getting a serious case of cabin fever...not being able to play outside due to sub zero wind chills is having a severe influence on Camp Chaos.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Theresa said...

So funny!!! Not white trash...maybe White River Township...not white trash...(Matt and Jimmy grew up in White River Township or WRT as Matt refers to it!!!) I see it all the time! and all that matters is that you are all having fun! EVEN BRADY!

My Dad used to hook a sled to the dogs collar and she would pull us up the hill!!! (yeah we had hills when I was growing up! and we hit trees too!!! lots of bumps and bruises from them too!!! oh the memories!)...thanks for the flash back!

Jodi said...

White trash sledding...love it. Love to see it most days, heading through my front yard. Maybe someday we'll actually use our pond. We'll have to start liking snow first, I guess.
Just be careful...you know what happens when you tie a sled (or tube) to the back of a 4-wheeler (or snowmobile) while a boy (technically guy, but really a boy) is driving.

Shelly said...

you are making wonderful memories for your kids they are always telling me about their adventures.

jennie said...

if we had a quad, I would choose this anyday over climbing the hills.

And for the record, I have considered helmets even for regular sledding. I have hit a tree before, its not cool.