Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's Contagious

Our white trash way of sledding is contagious. The neighbors are now getting involved. I told the kids it was too cold to play outside on Saturday, but after a cute little red headed boy came to my door and asked if Alli and Isaac could come out to play...how could I resist??? They bundled up (so I thought, but really not so much!) and headed out. Todd tied them all to the 4-wheeler but never made it more than a few feet without someone falling off their sled. Tying them in a long "string" works so much better. He'll get there:)! Ash was my smart kid, she stayed on the 4-wheeler with her Dad...yes, Jimmy could not-not be out there...it's a boy thing. In fact, I actually pulled him on a sled...driving the 4-wheeler, couldn't take pictures too! Sorry!!! The girls lasted about 20 minutes and went inside for hot chocolate, Isaac about an hour. When he came in, I though both his face and feet were frost bit. It was way to cold to be outside!!!!



I LOVE this face!!! Only Iz smiles this much falling off a sled!!


The boys "working out" a plan.


The kids actually getting pulled, notice how they are all facing backwards..."it keeps the snow from blowing in our faces, Mom"...in case anyone was wondering:)!

Tude cold and wanting to go in. Poor girl!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jennie said...

Love those rosey cheek shots:)

Shelly said...

how fun even in the cold at least kids and Dads can make the best of the cold temps..

Jodi said...

just watch it and trust your instincts...Dr. Saenz just told me about an icky story about getting frost bite and landing in the emergency room! Not to be a spoiler...those kids were jacked when I saw them. I stopped during one of Todd's many attempts at keeping the ropes untangled!! FUN TIMES!!