Monday, April 7, 2008

Birthday Bowling







I wanted to do something "special" for Ashley's birthday. We took the big kids to the movies for their birthday, so I thought why not bowling! I also thought, if Ash could bring one friend, who would she pick? Without a doubt...Kyle! Aunt jodi and Kyle were kind enough to come along! We only played one game, which was plenty! I think everyone had a good time, minus Aunt Jodi. She was a little stressed...maybe because everyone (including Kyle and Ashley) beat her:)! Was that it Aunt Jodi?!?!? Needless to say, it was a great afternoon bowling. The people at the bowling alley were really nice, they put up the gutter blocks and let us use the 'handicap bowling" roll thing. WAY EASIER FOR KIDS!!!

3 comments:

jennie said...

FUN!!!
I especially love the shoes. The teenie tiny ones are just too cute!
Happy 3 to Ashley!

Jodi said...

Okay, so to set the record straight...yes, evryone beat me, but that was not the problem. The problem was that by frame 2, I was ready to go. I am a competitive bowler, so 67 is NOT an acceptable score! Kyle was on my last nerve from GO and I could've been anywhere but there! 'Must be why I let all the kids take turns for me in the end while I got my sandals back on and packed up my things! Anyone who knows my "thing" with bowling would know for sure that I would NEVER let kids bowl for me unless it was an absolute emergency!!! Happy birthday, Ashee!

Shelly said...

Bowling thats awesome, they did not even mention this to me today, I even asked what they did this weekend, all Isaac said was that he got to eat a piece of cake and not a cupcake. My kids also like to bowl but I can so relate to Jodi it can be stressful.. Glad everyone had a great time.