Saturday, April 19, 2008

Soccer Saturday




Today was Alli's first soccer game of the year. It is amazing what a year can do. She still does not have "skills", but at least she can follow directions and has an idea of what she is suppose to be doing. It is so much fun to watch her. It doesn't even bother her that Jimmy and Isaac are not there. Personally, I loved having Jimmy with me on the sidelines. Isaac was a little sad, but did really well at telling people "I play baseball now!" I just love those kids. Tude even managed to stop to balls from going in...maybe she was made to be a goalie...we will have to wait and see!!!
Yes, my daughter was the one in the "flashy pink pants". It is not my fault, all of our soccer shorts are black and her team color in navy blue. We CAN NOT have that!!! Needless to say, we are going shopping. It is hard to find shorts with a small enough waist to fit Al. The poor girl doesn't even own warm ups!!! Of course, even if she did, she probably would not wear them...not girlie enough.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shelly said...

she is such an adorable soccer player, can't wait to catch a game and for Isaac's baseball to start.