Sunday, April 20, 2008

Two Down One to Go

We had a great weekend playing outside. What fabulous sunshine and wodnerful temperatures all weekend. I think spring is here...let's hope it stays. Part of nice weather is looking and finding bugs. I am not the mom that freaks out about bugs. It's part of being kids. The kids are good at moving rocks and planters around to find earth worms. Grosses Jimmy right out. I could care less. We are different in that way! Isaac found his first salamander. He was very proud, played with it for awhile, and put it back...even covered it up to go finds his family!!!


The real highlight of the weekend was Alli learning to PUMP! Now that may not sound like an accomplishment, but it is HUGE is our world. This coming from the girl who loves the swings and wants me to stop everything I am doing to push her ALL DAY LONG. Don't get me wrong, sometimes we need to stop what we are doing and "push our kids", but her doing it all on her own is so much better and she feels GREAT about herself too. What can be better than that? Two pumping one to go!!! I see the light at the end of the tunnel:)!
Ashley update: All looks good for the moment. She has another appointment with Dr. Golz on Wednesday. I am calling a pediatric dentist tomorrow. Not that my dentist is bad, I would just prefer to have her seen by a dentist that specializes in children. It is that crazy mom thing I have going on. Her front tooth still feels loose, but the others seem to be "tightening"! This coming from a person who has never felt a tooth "tighten".
Thank you everyone who left comments, called, and emailed. I know this is silly, but it really means a lot to know I have GREAT people in my life who care about me and my family. I really appreciate you!!!

1 comment:

jennie said...

I have totally felt a tooth tighten. I think I was kicked in the teeth in cheerleading...one of those dang"flyers"nailed me right in the kisser...(don't worry, wasn't you :))
I can't believe you haven't banned swings....