Sunday, April 13, 2008

What to do at 11:45 pm?

What to do at 11:45 pm on a Saturday night, when all the kids are sleeping, your husband is home with you instead of racing (it rained out!), and both of you are wide awake? Play wii and watch NASCAR racing on tv! What else is there? I know it may not sound exciting, but it really was a lot of fun just doing nothing. We played several games of wii bowling and watched NASCAR at the same time. We took a break and cuddled (I promise, that is it!). Sometimes, it is just really nice to lay your head on your husband's chest and lay there! A little while later, I was bored. Truth be told, I was getting sleepy and was afraid I would fall asleep (Jimmy, and his magical chest) and not see the end of the race, so I thought lets play another game of bowling. WARNING: WII BOWLING IS ADDICTING!!!
My husband decided to bowl out of his mind, 11 strikes and 9/spare. What is this??? I had to get my camera and take a picture. Jimmy, of course, thought I was a freak and said, "I know this is going on your blog." Darn right.



AWESOME JOB JIMMY!!!!

Notice, Kristin is not quite the bowler James is!!! I use to be better, not sure what happened:)!
Also, if you look at the "picture" of Jimmy, he looks like a cross between himself and George Michael...I think it's the shades:)!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jennie said...

Sounds fun to me! And I was thinking that wii-Jimmy looked VERY George Michael, then I looked over at your sidebar photos from Disney and saw a shot of Jimmy in sunglasses and he really looked like his wii self!!
And i love that everything is potential blog material. I love it especially because it forces me to take pics of stuff that I normally wouldnt. All the more documenting this life and times.

Kelley said...

You are as out of control as ever! I hope someday I can get a grasp on this 2 kid thing and start blogging again! I need to get a wii, maybe that would help me out!