Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hair



This is for you Aunt Jodi. We went to get Alli semi-annual haircut today. I told Annie Alli could decide what she wanted, my only requirement was that it stay long enough to put in a ponytail. I took Isaac to the bathroom and came out to my daughter looking SO MUCH OLDER and with short hair. Not that this is short, but to a girl who's hair was 3/4 down her back...this is short. Good news, Alli loves it! She thinks "it looks beautiful". I think it looks cute too, just a little "crap, did I do the right thing cutting off 6-8 inches of her hair?" Too late now...it's off!!! Oh well, it's just hair...it will grow back...it always does!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh, fabulous! Aunt Jodi approves!

kgehle said...

Alli's hair is VERY cute! She does look older, that has to tug at your heart a little.

Kate said...

It's beautiful! Aunt Kate approves, too!

JT said...

I had to do a double take- she looks like a whole new little lady... a gorgeous one!

jennie said...

It is beautiful! That girl's got some great hair(like her Mama)How does a little haircut do that to a kid...make them instantly seem so much older?