Tuesday, May 6, 2008

32 Reasons

This idea was completely stolen from Nitty Gritty, but she did say it was our "assignment" to do...so I am just following orders:)! She said to write down a list of things you love about your spouce so here it goes is no particular order

1. You can make me angrier than anyone, but love me more than anyone!

2. I see you with your children and love you more...even when I thought I couldn't possible love you more than I did.

3. You make sure that I get to hear the National Anthem before NASCAR races (knowing that is my favorite part!)

4. You race racecars...HOT!!!

5. You look FABULOUS in your firesuit...one again HOT!!!

6. You get me a glass of ice water every night before bed

7. We have a t.v. schedule that we try not to break~ watching the same shows TOGETHER!!

8. You kick my butt at wii boxing...and let me throw my fit about you cheating!

9. You are very handy and in most cases can fix any "project" that I start and screw up

10. You make a mean steak and burger on the grill

11. You let me hold your hand in the car~sometimes:)!

12. You don't like kissing...that is how babies are made:)!, but do it anyway

13. You own your own business and are making it work even in today's economy because you set your mind to it!

14. You have the BEST smile and butt EVER!!!

15. You understand that I am a little crazy and need to be in control and are ok with it

16. You are helping coach T-ball, a sport you have NEVER played

17. You cuddle with your kids when they have bad dreams/don't feel good

18. You cuddle with me and let me have the inside

19. You rest your "heavy" hand on me and all is well with the world

20. Your "magical" chest that puts me to sleep every time

21. Your one liners that make me laugh

22. You get mad at me for not cooking, but deal with it:)!

23. You let me talk to you while you are going to the bathroom:). It really is the best time...your stuck there listening to me

24. You cried at our wedding...after trying to sing to me...does it really get any better than that???

25. You helped me through the worst couple of years of my life only to have found my true best friend and world's greatest Dad (well, next to you Dad, if you are reading this!)

26. You were an excellent birthing coach, minus the issue with Ashley, I could not have done it with out you

27. You are very level headed...to compliment my "non-level headedness"

28. You keep our lawn top notch...not the back yard so much, but are working on it!

29. You generally let me have what I want. We have to have a discussion on wants and needs first, but in the end, I get it:)

30. You let me have an opinion and are ok with me having a different thought that you

31. You tell me about your day...really tell me...not just speak to me, but talk

32. You still haven't finished the basement...it's classic!

This is just a sampe of the reasons I love you...there are so many more, but I had to stop...for now!!!