Thursday, May 29, 2008

Getting Ready For Camping

This weekend was mainly spent getting the motorhome ready for MIS. Can't wait to go!!! It is amazing how much work is involved in getting a motorhome ready every year. We were suppose to go camping with a lot of our friends over Memorial Day, but just had ZERO time to get anything ready. I need at least 28 hours in a day. Is that too much to ask? I am sorry that we did not go...missed seeing everyone...hope you all had a wonderful time! Anyway, I spent the weekend empting out the motorhome, washing everything (both stuff I could wash in the washing machine and the motorhome itself). If anyone has any ideas how to get the "smell" out, please let me know. It is not BAD, it just is not good. Everything (aka blankets) smell like it! So, the motorhome is basically empty at this point, the kids are LOVING their new "home" and Jimmy tells me to come quick..with my camera! I walk outside and see the photo above. Now, you my not notice at first glance, but Brady is in the window. Not just "paws in the window", the whole 90 pound dog.

Sorry about the glare, but as you can see, poor Brady thinks he is a cat laying on the dash on the motorhome!!!


It didn't last long once we got out there, I think he thought he was going to get in trouble. I was waiting for him to fall right out the window!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandy said...

OMG!! They say dogs are just so smart!! hahahah...this is too funny!! Is the dog going camping with you???

Janine said...

kristin, try activated charcoal for the odor. you can get it at the hardware, I think....for sure at Lowes, HD, Menards and such.
:)