Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It Was a Successful Day


Alli had a very successful day at soccer on Saturday. She got to hang out with her new friend Krista...aka hug her new friend and MOST IMPORTANTLY...she scored her very first goal!!! No, scoring a goal is not important (well, kinda it is) to me as long as she is having fun and doing her best, but I have to say I am so proud of her!!! And she was so proud of herself. What more could I ask for. In fact, she almost scored two goals!

This is not a picture of the goal, but of her practicing before the game. No, I am the mom who was to busy watching to actually take the picture. It is so hard taking pictures and watching the whole time...it's not my fault:)!!! I am working on it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandy said...

YEAH!!! Way to go Alli!!!!!! BTW...LOVE the pants!!

jennie said...

If you had been trying to watch the game through a camera lens, you may have missed the goal all together! You got it all right, plus that hug picture is priceless!