Wednesday, May 7, 2008

For the Record...

For the record, I would like to reiterate what my very intelligent friend Jennie said (in so many words). After my husband read my last entry he pointed out all of my mistakes (spelling and grammar), I informed him (thanks, Jenn) that these are my thoughts and feelings and that anyone reading this must know the same thing. I am treating this blog like my journal...who goes back through a journal entry and spell checks and checks for grammar (well, minus you Jodi:)). Not me! So, I hope anyone reading this blog does not get lost when I type the wrong word or just completely spell it wrong. I try my best, but I know there are LOTS of mistakes. Please understand. Thank you!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

hmph!

JT said...

I must admit, I do spell-check :)

Kelley said...

I do spell check, but am not as up to date with you...I never notice a mispelling..so blog on sista!

Janine said...

wow, you said all those nice things about him and he criticized your grammar and spelling!
That boy needs liver and onions for supper tonight!
LOL!

jennie said...

Ha! what a shit...
And I must be on the same wavelegnth as you because I dont notice any errors in your posts:)