Monday, May 12, 2008

Family Photo



Do you see anything wrong with this photo? I just wanted to get one family photo. I got a cool frame that the kids sang on and wanted a family photo to put in it. It was Mother's Day and I knew I would get what I wanted:)! Well, we set the tripod up, got everyone on the sofa and this is what I got. Isaac being Isaac...so we will try again!



Is this really better? I think so, but come on! He is so his father. We will try one last time before being late for church.




At this point, I have given up. What is so difficult about smiling? It is not like the kid doesn't get his picture taken 500 times a day. Please Isaac, just one picture for my frame. Ok Mom! Here you go...



Not bad! It is in the frame and I am happy! Happy Mother's Day to me and all of you mothers out there. Enjoy your family!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Kristin~ You sure do have a beautiful family! Especially that little guy! He looks like he is quite the character!!! Gotta love little boys!!!

Not your Happily Ever After said...

Isac is so funny. Every time you post a photo of that little guy I get a good chuckle.

Kate said...

Happy Mother's Day to my favorite SIL!!