Monday, May 5, 2008

T-Ball





We had our first T-ball game of the season. It was so much fun!! Isaac has a hard time "just being" so I was a little concerned about his attention spain playing t-ball. I have to say, all in all, he did really good. He said he had a great time. I guess that is what counts. I had a fabulous time watching him. It was the first time having "two" big kids. Getting Alli to soccer, than Isaac to T-ball and pictures proved to be a little challenging when it happened at the same time. So much easier when they were "together". I guess that is what parent "team work" is all about. No other person I would rather be a "teammate" with than Jimmy!!!
For the record, Alli assisted on a goal...close, but the other kid actually kicked it in. She was happy with helping. Uncle Keith watched her and was very proud with how aggressive she was. Good job Alli; what a difference a year makes!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Christina said...

I love, love, love the 2nd picture. Joe Cool in the flesh! Hugs, Christina

Shelly said...

what cute pictures, he looks just like a baseball player, can't wait to see him play...

Not your Happily Ever After said...

I love the pictures. Instantly put a smile on my face. I can relate with getting kids to games and what not. I have three in soccer but eachone is on a different team and my oldest travels now. My husband can't help because of the farm but I've enlisted the help of two sets of grandparents. Makes it much easier.

Jodi said...

Love #2!!!!!!