Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ashley's Valentine Party

Ashley had her first Valentine's party today. I would say that she did a good job, but that would be a total lie. We have not had a good day of getting along. It has been that way for the past, oh, few days. I will be glad when she turns four. Of course, I will have to come up with another excuse why she is so naughty when she is 4, but in the mean time, I will keep my fingers crossed that she will calm down and listen. I keep my fingers crossed versus holding my breath because it will NEVER stop!!!!



4 comments:

Mandy said...

I love how she gets so excited, jumping around..so cute! I also hope that Ryan isn't so naughty when he turns four..I guess we will have to ask Jennie, since Teagan turns 4 real soon!!

The Lallo Family said...

So cute! Happy Valentine's Day TenBrinks!

Shelly said...

I will never forget the tears in her eyes when I came home that day, she said I was a really bad girl , my mom is mad at me!!! gotta love those diva girls , hmm wonder where they get that from.

Mya said...

I love your posts. They make me laugh out loud all the time. It's totally all about "real" life with the kiddo's. I knew exactly what you were feeling and what you meant bye just reading your post.