Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Is This Normal



Yes, you are reading that correctly. I had 10,497 unread emails. It was not intentional, it just sort of happened. I always meant to get back to the emails and read them, but never really got to it. Don't worry, I tried to scan them daily and read the "important" ones. If I never got back to you, I am sorry, you are important, I just over looked it:)!

I got "in a mood" yesterday where I decided to "fix" things in my life I didn't like. I think I should have control over my happiness and no one else. To make me happy, I wanted to delete ALL of my email. Jodi tried to McGiver (I know I am spelling that wrong, but you all know what I mean!!!) it up and delete them very quickly (yes, that is a roll of mints and a rubber band!). Unfortunately, it did not work and I had to delete them 20 at a time. In case you are wondering, you can not hit delete all when you have that many and when I contacted AOL about deleting that many, they told me "not to worry, you have unlimited storage!" NICE!!!

Long story short, I am free and clear of all old email!!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

jennie said...

Nope its not normal. I am a compulsive deleater.

I love how Jodi's mind works. Seriously, a roll of mints?

And I say anything you can do to simplify, its a good thing:)

JT said...

Love the mint roll... too funny!

Mandy said...

I was wondering what the heck that first picture was! You are crazy! Love that you guys work so hard at work!! haha....

Jodi said...

you didn't mention that originally, you had waaay more emails than the pic depicts...you go girl!

Shelly said...

I go through once a week and delete all mail that I don't want, I would have been so overwhelmed with that much mail. so glad it's taken care of.