Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nothing to Report

Nothing new to report here. I just had to change my header (it's not Valentine's anymore:)!) and made my colors green in honor of St. Patrick's Day. It won't last that long...the kids have a birthday coming up so I will have to "honor" that. Three kids birthdays in 2 1/2 weeks...yeah for me!!! (Then Jimmy 1 month later...expensive time of year:)!) Life is crazy busy and boring all at the same time. I am on jury duty this week; I am interested to see how it all "goes down", but my life is to complicated to be on a jury. Who will take my kids to and from school?? More important, how would Northland ever survive:)??? When would I blog????? Two days down, three to go.

I am SUPER excited...my girls and I are meeting for dinner next week. Can't wait to see everyone. I also have been busy planning 2 birthday parties for my kids; a girls only and a boys only. They have never had a "friend birthday", so this is all new to me. Allison is having a princess party at Clippers and Isaac is having a party at Craig's Cruisers in GR. Jimmy has enough of his friends coming that every child will have an adult. He knows I am a little crazy about this and I am not going because I am a girl. For the record, Isaac did ask me if I could go, "you know you said that Mom's don't count on the boys only rule!" I have said that a time or two:)!!!! It's hard for me to let these kids grow up and have parties...does that make me a bad mom??? I like that they are growing up and in a VERY WEIRD way getting a little easier, but I miss them being little. Most of all I miss them being so naive to the world...

Well, it is almost the end of the work day and I have a few things to get done. Have a great day everyone!!!

5 comments:

The Lallo Family said...

Are you and Jodi custom designing your headers? Mine took me an hour and doesn't look as polished. Great work.

Theresa said...

You've GOTTA make sure Jimmy gets pictures of the BOYS ONLY party! tell him he has to take good ones or else...(HEHE) Sounds like a good time...and You've got guts...my kids parties consist of just family and either at my house, my Mom's or my In-laws.

BRAVE SOUL!!!

jennie said...

Great choices on the parties. Its worth every penny to not have the cleaning of house just for it to get completely destroyed in 3 hours:)

I am so happy to have my friends with me on this parenting journey. Your thoughts on them growing up and it kinda feeling easier ring true. Of course we know some things are harder too. Its all just part of the job:)

Cant wait for girls nite:)

Jodi said...

does this mean I should plan the birthday party for the 14th? mom can watch the girls. you HAVE to let me know soon.

Mya said...

Sounds like the kiddo's are going to have a fantastic time at their parties. I look forward to seeing the pictures and hearing great stories.

I love your new header. It makes me want to change mine again. It fits "you"! Love it love it love.

Fab 5 night is just around the corner. See ya then.