Monday, February 23, 2009

Very Tricky

If you are ever having a bad day and need the BEST laugh...take your kids roller skating. I have never laughed so hard in my life. No matter what the kids did, they could not seem to get it. They tried hard. VERY HARD!!! They never said they couldn't do it. Isaac just kept saying "this is very tricky!" Yes Isaac, keeping your feet under your body with wheels on them can be very tricky. I can't even describe what they looked like, but as I type this I am laughing!!! Isaac was in the splits more than not. Alli never let go of my hand or wall the whole time. Ashley "got it" the most...thanks to Ericka who can skate backwards!!! Oh, I just loved it. Can't wait to go back again. Thanks again Ethan and Olivia...and Happy Birthday!!!



Eating cake and ice cream, Ashley's highlight of her day!!

Allison and "her wall"

Trying to get the hang of skates on their feet. I think they thought it would be really easy...ask Jimmy how easy roller skating is:)! Shoot, ask me...I thought I could jump on skates and landed square on my butt. Oh...it hurts so much more than it did 25 years ago!!!


Check them out getting their skates on for the first time...

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I love it! I am going to have to try that myself! Not sure if Ryan would like it!! I love roller skating! Kristin, did you put the big pom poms on your skates?? That is a requirement!!!

Shelly said...

Too funny, love watching kids try something new. I think its great You and Jimmy joined in on the fun.. great exercise too!

Christina said...

So if that's Jimmy off to the left of the screen, I'm not so convinced he was all that stable on his skates either! Hugs, C