Friday, February 20, 2009

Cousins...

On Wednesday's my sister is nice enough to help "a sister out". Every other Wednesday, I help in the kids class and have to be at school at 8:15. Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a early riser nor do I function 100% in the am. I am so lazy that I shower at night just to get my extra 20+ minutes of sleep. So to be ready, out the door, at Shelly's to drop off Ashley and to school by 8:15, not going to happen. I can, however, be out the door and have Ashley at Jodi who does have a little time, to take her to Shelly's. Thank God she lives next door and Shelly's is on the way to Tami's OK...not really on the way...

Anyway, Jodi and Keith both had something going on this morning, so Kyle came to my house. He walked in the door wearing the same sweatshirt as Allison. I so could not let this moment go by with out getting a picture...and doing some editing:)! Love this 8mm look.


Oh, and another quick thanks to Aunt Jodi. It so pays to have a sister that only has boys. When she is shopping and sees cute girl things she has no choice but to buy them for the girls. This latest find for a whopping $3.00 (originally $25, I might add) is too cute on Miss Allitude!!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Shelly said...

what cute pics , it is so wonderful that you and Jodi are so close and would do anything for one another. I was surprised to see her this morning thought maybe you had jury duty but then she explained.

JT said...

Yes indeedy! Super cute!

Not your Happily Ever After said...

Oh that is so adorable. Love Love Love the pictures!

jennie said...

You little photoshop gem, you!
Stunning!!

Mya said...

Love the pictures. Way too cute. I love last one. I need to learn how to do that. I have photoshop and can not figure the dang thing out.

Theresa said...

I think I need to get photoshop!!! I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get emphasie color on Black and White photos! I love your pictures!