Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thanks Mandy

The tea party was (again) super cute. I really do like all the fun things Mrs. Simon does with the preschool class. Who knew 18 3 year olds had the ability to sit still and drink tea? OK, what I am really saying is, who knew Ashley had this ability:)? Cute to see in person, but the pictures I took were just so so.

However, I took some cute pictures with Mandy's kids. Thanks Mandy for having such cute kids and letting me "use" them in my photos.



If I could "pre-arrange" a marriage, I would so pick Ryan. Too cute and they share the same birthday!!!


Ryan and his mommy (hope you don't mind Mandy...it was just a fun picture!)


Ash and her future sister in law, Madison:)!

2 comments:

jennie said...

Cant see the pics...

Am I crazy??

Shelly said...

thought it was just my computer I can't see the pics either!