Tuesday, March 17, 2009

80's Prom, like totally

Saturday was Prom night. I have to say that it went over very well and I think everyone had a really good time. Really, how could you not....80's music, hair, clothes (some more than others:))...friends, food and Boone's...

It was not hard for me to "channel" my 80's self. I have a lot of hair. I actually got myself completely ready in 15 minutes. When you just apply as much makeup as you can and not "control" big crazy hair, it is quite amazing how quickly things go.

No prom would be complete without a picture with my Dad


Scary thing, when my Dad got home, my mom asked him how I looked and he responded with pretty. It is all starting to make sense, Isaac gets his "wants" in a woman from his Grandfather...no doubt the boobie lovin' came from Poppy!!!!


James did not find me beautiful. He actually made me promise to shower before going to bed!


Only girl going to prom with almost 6 year old twins!





Lots of make-up!!!!


the girls...



lookin' seductive...trying to channel that 80's thing.







VERY SCARY, I have this picture from the 80's talk about a blast from the past.



Don't be scared Jodi, it will be all right!!!!

I uploaded the wrong picture of Ammy. She was a dancing fool. I will have to post more pictures on facebook...blogger is being difficult. Needless to say...totally rad time!!!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

JT said...

KRISTIN- You looked awesome! So very 80's!!!

The Lallo Family said...

OMG!!! I loved those pictures!!!! I was laughing out loud! What a fun party idea!

Shelly said...

all you girls looked beautiful , my favorite pic is of you and your Dad, beautiful!!

Christine said...

Hey Kristin!! Great pics!! I had so much fun!! You looked so good!!! How long did it take to get the make-up and hairspray out??

Mya said...

How much fun. That looks like a blast. I think we should all dress up like that for our date tomorrow night.