Monday, March 23, 2009

Isaac's Birthday Party

As much as it pains me to admit that Isaac could possibly have a wonderful time (birthday party) without his mom; he did!!! I am very happy that it was the awesomest birthday party ever, just I will have to make sure I am there from now on...to at least take pictures!!! They ate pizza (anytime for 3 hours), played video games, drove bumper cars, go-carts, and played laser tag. Yeah, it was an Isaac birthday all the way!!!



Thanks Rusty for a great picture of Isaac having the time of his life!!! Finally tall enough to do it on his own!!!!


Opening presents...thanks everyone. Isaac loved them all!!!



Isaac and Jimmy self portrait!!!



At the end of the party, the birthday boy gets to spin the wheel for a prize (tickets, stuffed animal, another ride etc). Isaac won a stuffed animal. He picked out a large snake for the example on the wall. My dad took him over to claim his prize and they handed him a little snake...about 1/3 the size of "example one". Anyone who knows my dad, knows that this is not acceptable. This is the man who does not pull ahead at McDonald's when they ask him to...his response "this is fast food and I want my food fast!". He does have a point!! He has calmed down SO MUCH since becoming a Poppy, but the "prior self" came out when someone was going to cheat his grandson out of his snake. No keep in mind by this point, Isaac has the small snake, loves it, has it wrapped around his neck, named him Poison and is ready to go. My Dad is still arguing with the people over not getting the snake he deserves and if they do not have the large snake than they can just give him the "example snake." Jimmy assured Poppy that Isaac was fine and it was time to go. I do love to see my dad get fired up over something....


~I warned you Jimmy is not the best picture taker, but he did pretty good. Thanks for being a GREAT Dad James and taking Isaac to be a boy and have a boy party. It meant the world to him!!!!~
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Theresa said...

The pictures are good enough to see he enjoyed himself...But i totally understand...Looks like a great time...Good Job Dad and WTG Poppy for trying to get Issac the prize he picked.

Awesome party!

Shelly said...

I know Tyler and John sure enjoyed themselves at the party. Glad he had fun and what a great Poppy looking out for his boy!!