Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Allison's 6th birthday party

Allison had her girls only party at Clippers. If you ever want to have a great GIRLY party, I would 100% recommend this place. Andy was terrific, from start to finish, she really made the girls feel like princesses.





Sign when we first walked in. Al loved it !!!


The girls prior to hair and make-up.




Allison's finished product

















She is such a girly girl, can you tell????






The other princess TenBrink







Geez, I think I should have gotten my hair and make-up done as well...lookin a little rough!!!












.
Thank you girls for coming. Allison had the best time being a princess with all of you. I do have to admit, she really liked sitting in the "princess chair", while her "subjects" sat at her feet.

Allison and Bailey





Allison and Hailey






Allison and Kenzie



Al and Ash



Fun times!!! Don't worry, Isaac had a wonderful party too. In his words, it was the "awesomest birthday party ever Mom. Just next time, can you and Alli come?!?!" Love that boy. Jimmy took some pictures (Jimmy quality:)!), I will get them on here tomorrow!!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mandy said...

I am glad you guys had a great time! Looks like fun was had by all! They did a wonderful job on the girls' hair! Happy Birthday Allison!!!

Theresa said...

looks like fun...WTG MOM!

Stefanie said...

What a fun party!!! Happy Birthday Allison!

jennie said...

Awe, they all look so pretty!

Gotta love a party where you actually get to sit back and watch and enjoy! Worth every penny!

The Lallo Family said...

That is a great party idea! We will have to try that one! They all look beautiful!

Shelly said...

thanks again for including my girls, they loved it even though they insisted on wearing their clothes underneath their gowns, yes my girls are dorks!!

mackyton said...

Aww! She looks so beautiful! Definitely like a princess! God bless her. I have also booked a fine party venue for my daughter’s birthday. She wants to be ‘Elsa’ on her birthday. I am glad I came across this post as I got to know a lot about organizing a party like this.