Friday, March 27, 2009

Worth Every Penny

A few weeks ago, my friend Jennie suggested that we go shopping. It does not take a lot to convince me that shopping is a necessity!!!! So the fab five girls were on it...until life happened and Mya could not come...we missed you Mya!!! Anyway, the four of us went and had a wonderful time eating and shopping. Literally, that is all we did for 14 hours. Life doesn't get much better than that. We went to IKEA and a scrapbook store and overall I did not spend too much. I had several things I wanted to get for IKEA; you have to buy it at the store...shipping is CRAZY priced!!! On the way home we stopped at the outlets in Kensington. BIG MISTAKE!!! I love it here! We only went to 3 stores and I managed to spend a lot money. In my defense, things were cheaper, I had no kids to yell at and most important, my kids needed spring/summer clothes. Those children never listen to me....they just keep growing:)!

I will let you be the judge.

We had to try the dresses on and take a few pictures....worth every penny...especially Allison. She LOVED the hat!!! The dress, hat, purse, shoes...everything matched!!! Love it!!!



Love this picture of the girls. Allison has never really been the loving older sister. Even when Ash was a little, Isaac was the one who loved on her not Alli. She never not liked her, she was just never really affected by her...good or bad. She is the Tude, what can I say????

Ashley looked more like a bag lady, but still cute!!!



This was not the photo I meant to upload, but you get the idea...too cute!!!





OK, here are some more pictures of the kids that I took with a little "photoshopping". I REALLY like that 70's look to photos. Something about it is just too cool!!!!













I don't know why I love this hear no evil, speak no evil, say no evil so much! It just makes me laugh, probably because these three are so EVIL!!!! It is tough to have angel wings and devil horns at the same time!!!!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

oh my gosh Kristin... those are gorgeous!
woah... awesome job there with the camera and the design program! (Adobe?)
You go.. !

Mandy said...

I know nothing about the shopping trip! Nothing...we did not shop at Gymboree!! (don't forget your gymbucks in a few weeks) The kids look fabulous! The big floppy hat on Allison is great..and Isaac looks great too! Did he like the glow in the dark shirt?? Too cool! Can't wait for the next trip!!

Jodi said...

Ash does NOT look like a bag lady...but she truly resembles a character from National Lampoon's vacation...maybe like that great grandma or aunt or whoever she was...the one that died and the fam strapped her to the roof of the car...did they really do that?