Friday, March 28, 2008

Ashley and her friends



As I was looking through old pictures to post about Ash, I came across these. The first one is Brayden, Ashley's twin (born 2 days later!). He belongs to a great mom and my cousin, Kim. The next picture is Lucas. He belongs to one of my best friends in the whole wide world, Kelley. She lives in Florida, but we still manage to talk daily. I just love you Kelley!!! The third is Teagen. She belongs to one of my oldest friends. Not literally, I should say my friend that I have had the longest...Jennie. All of these women are great mom's and are very important to me. It brings a smile to my face to see my child with their child. I hope Ashley develops wonderful friendships just like I have.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kgehle said...

I am really having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that our 'babies' are going to be 3!!! Brayden asked me tonight as I was kissing him goodnight if he was my baby. I told him that he would ALWAYS be my baby! You are also a great mom and VERY important in my life, so is your sister!

jennie said...

Awww, shucks...and thanks for clarifying that I am not really old! And even though we have been terrible about getting the kids together, I am so happy to have a friend to share the motherhood thing with. Especially another mom w/3! Love the pics, that was a fun day!