Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Grandma's Blue Cake




My mom was kind enough to make the kids their first birthday cake. A cake just for them that they could eat any way they wanted. I guess in my mind, I would have never dreamed that she would make a blue cookie monster cake. The kids loved the blue frosting...notice a word that keep coming up BLUE! It was such a mess, I think we are still cleaning up blue frosting. The kids loved it and we have great pictures of that day. I guess it was a success!!! Thanks again Grandma. Four years later and it still makes Jimmy and I laugh out loud!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shelly said...

What an Isaac mess, thats all I can say..

ChristinaS said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Alli and Isaac.... Happy Birthday to you! Love, Auntie Christina, Uncle Pat and Mason Hugs and kisses! C

Janine said...

Oh, man. Either consciously or subconsciously, this is one of those times when a mom takes revenge on her daughter for something you did as a kid! I hear a wicked cackle as Aunt Evva is making this cake!!! Haha!