Monday, March 3, 2008

My Babies


As I was explaining to Alli and Isaac this evening that their birthday is in just a couple of weeks, I started to get myself all worked up. Imagine that?!?! I started to think all that "we" have done in the past 6 years, from IVF to Kindergarten sign ups, to celebrating 5th birthdays. WOW!!! Of course, I start to cry. It is hard to even imagine my babies as babies. Where does the time go? So I decided that from now until their birthday, I am going to post a picture of the kids from the past 5 years. No particular order, favorite, or reason, just pictures. It will get me to scan the pictures into my computer and most important make me remember where we have come from to where we are going.
I thought it would be most logical to start with the "helper", the best doctor in the whole wide world, Dr Young. Without this man their would be so many families without the love(s) of their lives. I owe my family to this man and God. Thank you Dr Young for all that you have done. Thank you God for bringing Dr Young into our lives and blessing us with Allison Marie and Isaac James. What would my life be without them????
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I can't believe that they are going to be Five years old, time sure fly's. I still remember you calling me when you were 12 weeks pregnant for them and asking me to watch them. I had no idea how much I would fall in love with them over the past 5 years. Thank you for letting me be such a big part of their lifes.

jennie said...

I love your idea! I will be back often to enjoy your photos and the resulting stories! I cannot believe how much they still look like their baby pics!! Beautiful!

Jodi said...

To be honest, I wasn't planning on leaving a comment. I just wanted to read the others. Shelly is killing me...I started crying when I read her comment. Although this is your blog, sis, I want to thank Shelly for loving your babies the way she does! You rock, Shelly!