Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Loved These Outfits


To this day, these are still one of my most favorite outfits. They were identical, minus the blue and pink. They looked TOO CUTE in these outfits. I still have these overalls (and shirts too). Jimmy has limited me to one bin of "items" that I am allowed to keep. At first, I had a hard time getting rid of anything, but realize now I can not keep it all. It was a bummer, Ashley was too big to ever wear this. For the record, overalls are super cute, but not good in photos. They pop up too much.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I loved how you used to dress them alike, you always did such a great job finding the boy/girl matches. Do these pictures ever bring back the memories. I remember having to feed them at the exact same time. I still am in awe how you breastfeed both of them for so long. You were like super mom.. I love all the pictures.

jennie said...

I get a big hat box for each of the kids' stuff that I am not able to part with. i am actually just now getting rid of baby clothes!I cant believe how hard it is to move on.

In case I've never mentioned it...you have some gorgous kids!