Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lucky For You....


Just when you thought the "never ending" Alli and Isaac pictures were coming to an end...now we begin Ashley! Ashley will be three in 2 weeks; so basically, in two weeks, my blog will return to normal:)!

Three is such a big number. Just look at a toy box. Most "big kid" toys will say for three and up! Three and up...it is the official age when a baby is no longer and they become a kid. Goodbye to babies and toddlers. Personally, I think three is a tougher age than two. They are still naughty, they just know they are naughty at three versus two. Oh well, what can you do? Enjoy all that life as to throw at you and remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

By the way, I have to say, I LOVE this picture. Such an innocent smile...love it!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kgehle said...

3 is a big number, I can't believe they are going to be 3!!! It still feels like yesterday when I was in the hospital getting ready to have Brayden and Jared got a phone call from my mom saying that you had Ashley. I had just been drugged so I would get some sleep (they were inducing me the next AM) so I was really out of it and kept saying, "Kristin had a girl!?" According to Jared I said/asked that a few times before I fell asleep.