Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dr Ericka


Besides the fact that my babies are just the littlest things in this picture, I also love this picture of Ericka. You would never know that 3 days earlier, I had no idea who Dr. Ericka (Cunningham) Kipp was. She turned out to be my angel when it came to delivering my babies. She was with us from beginning to end...all 18 hours. She walked with us, she talked with us, and most important, she held my other leg during the delivery. Without her, Isaac and Alli might still be caught in there today:)! Seriously, it brings a smile to my face when ever I think about my delivery. I know...SCARY!!! It was a good experience, minus all of the stitches. I had great doctors, a loving husband, my mom taking pictures (and breathing and even pushing!) and my new friend all making sure the two most important people in the world entrance was a great one! Thanks Ericka~you are the best!
p.s. When I talk about Ash in a few weeks you will see Dr. Ericka there too. I am telling you, she is my "delivery angel"!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: