Sunday, March 30, 2008

Love is in the Air





Saturday, my husband "took" me away for the weekend. He starts racing again next weekend, which will consume the next 6+ months of time. This was our last chance to just get away and "be". The Gilbert's came along with us. I have to say, when we get together there is ALWAYS...GUARANTEED a lot of laughter and fun. This weekend was no exception...thanks Rusty and Bobbi Jo!!! We stayed at Crystal Mountain in a two bedroom condo. Very nice!! The last picture is our view out of our bedroom window. Sunday was the last day of skiing. We did a lot of shopping and eating. The ride to Crystal was the best! I really do not remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did. Just taking pictures of ourselves...corny, but so much fun. It was fun to relax and not have anybody "wanting" anything from you. While shopping, we all got a cookie...just to not have to share it with anyone. Don't get me wrong, I love being a mom, but I do treasure my few moments of just being Kristin (and Jimmy's wife!). It was a fabulous get a way weekend. Thanks Jimmy for a special weekend, for holding my hand while we shopped, paying for my stuff:), letting me take photos while you drove, playing cards and letting us win (even though I think this time we really did!)...just to name a few of my favorite parts. It was great...from start to finish! A special thanks to my mom for taking the kids on Saturday too. They had a great time. The slime was a big hit...they have been talking about it all day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: