Sunday, September 28, 2008

Football

What is this? Several posts in one day...and it's the weekend. Crazy, I know:)!!!! Here are a few photos from the football game, as promised. I do want to clarify what I meant by fabulous photos (prior post on football); I meant the people in them, not my photo. I really enjoy taking pictures, but by no means am I fabulous at it! Just clarifying :)!



If any one of you follow Jodi's blog, you will know what this is. It is the "dreaded" dance routine. Sorry the photo is not better, I was not prepared for this! Let me just say, I think the girls did a terrific job and Jodi should be VERY proud of herself!!! Good job, Jod!!!!

Once again, using my photo editing software...love this stuff!!!! Andrew did a great job. Love his concentration in this photo!

It's all about the Tallquist:)!

That's Andrew on the end, #7! Way to go Drew, you were terrific!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Kristin~what photo editing program do you use? I can't seem to find one that I like, but I am falling in love with all of your editing. Great Pictures as usual!~