Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Might Even Be A Rock Star




I am not sure when Hannah Montana left and trashy 80's rocker came, but hey, that's ok. What is important is that Alli went to her first sleepover, rocker, birthday party and had a fabulous time and I lived to type about it. I would say that is a success!! Twelve girls stayed the night, not sure what Tammy was thinking!!! Alli missed me at around 9:30, but wanted to stay. I guess she fell asleep after midnight (for those of you who know Al, she is a sleeper and has NO PROBLEM going to be early!) and woke up at 6:42!! I know once this sugar buzz she is on wears off, we are in for a treat!!!
Thanks Tammy and Taylor for a wonderful first experience birthday party. We will all never be the same:)!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

JT said...

Oh my gosh! She doesn't even look like Alli... how crazy!

Shelly said...

so glad that you made it through the sleep over and Alli had a good time. I feel like I am looking at Alli 10 years from now.

Jodi said...

OMG...I hope Alli doesn't look like this in 10 years...someone get her to the Lancome' counter-quick!!

jennie said...

Wow! I think back to being little and wishing I could look like that everyday! Of course back then it was the blue shadow all the way to the eyebrows. What we would have done for all that sparkle!

So whats the plan for her for Halloween?

Stefanie said...

Glad you made it though everything. The earlier post about showing up early totally cracked me up! These pics are super cute :)