Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh Isaac

On Sunday we had lazy day. It is not very often that there is not something going on in our lives. Poor kids are stuck with a mom that likes to be out and about. My kids, however, LOVE to be home. They play very well and can always entertain themselves. Such is the case with these pictures. First Isaac came down with no shirt on and marker all over his body...and face...I did not get a picture of this, sorry. He informed me that he was a Rock star and these were his tattoos. I am not sure what the eyebrows had to do with being a rock star, but it's Isaac. He assured me that he used the washable marker and Jimmy told me to relax, "he was just playing!". Why not relax, right? A little while later he came down, body washed and replaced by numbers that Allison was gracious enough to write on him, per his request. He never clarified why he had numbers, but the face stayed!! Jodi came over a little while later a little scared (for lack of a better word) as to why Isaac had marker all over him and no one seemed to mind. It's Camp Chaos...what more can I say. She did remind me that he looked awfully cute and I should post it on my blog. Yes, he was super cute so here you go. Enjoy! Also, please notice the "rocker hair" also done 100% by Isaac...with LOTS of gel! Also, the pictures was taken about 8 hours after the marker was put on...imagine what it looked like when it was first done:)!




Kelley also got the "honor" of hearing Isaac at his finest yesterday. I was talking on the phone (with Kelley, like I just said:)!) when Isaac came up to me to tell me that he sprayed his armpits to make the hair grow. What? "I sprayed my arm pits to make the hair grow Mom." As both of his arms were up in the air and wet, I proceeded to ask him what exactly he sprayed. We went into his room and gave me the bottle of nasal spray for allergies that evidently also makes hair grow...who knew??? I was telling Jimmy about it last night, when Jimmy started laughing. He then informed me that this morning Isaac wanted to know why Jimmy got to wear deodorant and he didn't. Jimmy response, "when you get hair in your armpits, you can have deodorant!" Enough said!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I can't stop laughing! The day I waled in and saw Isaac...I was like, "Um, Kristin, could you come up here please?" I asked who did the numbers and Alli told me she did. I knew, FOR SURE, that Kristin would come up the stairs and start right in on Ash and Isaac. I was ready to ...tattle apparently, because Kristin tends to favor the "good" girl. Much to my surprise, she came up the stairs and said, "What?" Almost annoyed, I might add. I looked at Isaac, like, hey, look at him, and she was (still annoyed) like, "What?" Then she said, "I know-Alli did it." OH. OK. After the shock, (which part was more shocking, I don't know)I realized how precious the whole thing was. The kids are so creative and smart and they work well together and I love it. The pics don't do it all justice, but Isaac was tooo super cute!!

Jodi said...

My last post was dedicated to the rock star episode only. This other one, with the armpit hair, just goes to show how creative Isaac is. The nasal spray...well...don't use it. There should maybe be a warning on the label about excess hair growth. Nobody needs to see that stuff.

The Lallo Family said...

That is HILARIOUS!! Wait...nasal spray can make hair grow? Be right back.

Not your Happily Ever After said...

Thank You Isaac for making me laugh so hard that I needed to grab a box of tissue to dry my eyes and blow my nose. You are such a funny guy!

jennie said...

I.Am.Dying.Here.Seriously, that boy kills me!!

Kelley said...

I must say that I have thought over and over what made him think that he needed arm pit hair, even disgussed it with Rusty, now it all makes sense! I still am laughing today!