Monday, September 22, 2008


I have been wanting to go to the beach for quite a while now. We had plans to go on Saturday and before you know it, it's 6:30 and we haven't had dinner. Off to 7Fifty Grill we go. I have to admit, I am not a big fan of the place, but I will say that the wait staff is SO NICE and they get you in and out. It is now 7:20 and we relaize that we have no gas, a quick stop at the gas station, and again we are off. I see the BIGGEST sun in the sky and ask Jimmy if we are going to miss it. "No, Kristin, it is going to be fine and it will be very pretty!" Seven minutes later, we are there and there is no sun!!! It turned very cloudy and the sun was gone. What can you do? Go with it!!!



This is what happens when you bring your husband with you. He does not see the problem with letting the kids go in the water. I have to admit, it in not every September 20th that a family can be playing in Lake Michigan. So off they went into the water. Nothing really above the waist, but the splashing got them all wet. If you look closely, you will see their clothes sticking to them. Classic, they didn't mind!!




Love these shots of their backs. Of course, it was SO POSED!!!!




This would be Allison looking at the camera. Would someone please tell me how I get it through her head that just because her face is "looking" at the camera does not mean HER EYES ARE!!!!

All was great until we had to get in the car. Needless to say they went home in their undies and I have some vacuuming to do tonight!!! Yes, I know I could have done it yesterday, but I just was not in the mood:)!!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Kristin~the pictures are beautiful. I LOVE the first one! Isaac looks like he is taking the protecter role of his sisters..the way he has his arm around Allison! Just perfect! What a great way to end summer...You really do have beautiful kids!!

hien k. d. said...

hi Kristin :) it's great to hear from you! and thanks for reading my blog. i like yours, too. i love these pictures of your kids, they are so cute!

Stefanie said...

Hi Kristin :) Okay, well I'm still figuring out this whole blogging thing (this will be my first comment!).... by the way, thanks for your comments! I love these beach pics, so super cute! You take really nice photos, you have a great eye.

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

kristin - you could not have timed this better - the background looks like a watercolor painting! It is so beautiful..! The smiles on the kids faces are priceless...what a great memory : )
have a great week -

Shelly said...

gorgeous pictures Kristin

kgehle said...

These are great! The kids look like they are having so much fun!

Jodi said...

Little (shits)!! I waaay love them all!!

jennie said...

Now I have to go redo mine! Yours turned out really good. Great light. Beautiful children!