Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Saturday Football

No Saturday is complete without a little football. Both Caleb (Kenzie) and Andrew had football games on Saturday. Can you believe that it was actually too hot to stay for Andrew's? The kids (basically, Jimmy) were ready to go so I have to post pictures of Andrew's game next week. I promise Andrew, Aunt Kristin will take some fabulous photos of you too!!!


Playing around with some different photo options.

True beauty, I must say...too bad she is not mine!!! Thanks again Shelly for watching my kids on a Saturday:)!



The best picture I took all day...action...love it!!!
Poor Caleb did get hurt in this GREAT play, but went in a few plays later. He did say that his head still hurt that night, poor guy!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kgehle said...

Okay these are terrific with the 'effects'. How the heck did you do that????? You are definately taking our family pictures next summer (at Lake Michigan)!!!!!!

Johnny5 said...

wonderful pictures, you are becoming quite the photographer, thanks for including Kenzie...

Shelly said...

sorry I used the wrong user name!!!