Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Wish

My Wish for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big
Your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold
And when you are out there gettin' were your gettin' to
I hope you know somebody loves you
and wants the same things too

Yeah, this is my wish....


... lyrics to My Wish by Rascal Flatts

Yes, I think that about sums it up. I may have experienced the hardest thing I have ever done. LEAVING TWO kids at school...almost three! Allison and Isaac started kindergarten today. It was awful! I actually left my sunglasses on when I walked them into class today just so they could not see me cry. I did really good "sending" Ashley to preschool...Jimmy and I got to stay with her. Thursday will be another day:)! I am so proud of the little people they are becoming. They are a joy to see grow up and accomplish things. I wish only the best for them, but it is hard to let go. The theory is really easy, but the reality is a whole nother animal. From this point on, their influence is beyond my control and the time is just going to fly. I hope they have BIG dreams, the hope there worries stay small (and no one is mean to them, because I will beat up a little kid:!), and above all, I hope they know how LOVED they are...more than words can say...I LOVE YOU ALLISON, ISAAC, and ASHLEY!!!!








>


* sorry about the photo order. I am doing this from home where the internet is a lot SLOWER...had to make doi with what I have!!!

4 comments:

jennie said...

Good job, Mama.

The morals that you and Jimmy have instiled(and continue to)in your children will help with what outside influences they absorb.

The photos are (as always)beautiful.

And you'll cry on the last day of school too when you see how much they all have grown.So there's no winning that one!

Jodi said...

How come you didn't mention bus stalking and all that?? All kidding aside, you are just fine now, aren't you? Lynn's goodie bars probably helped a little. If you think this is hard, you ain't seen nothin' yet! Just think...you finally got this out of the way. It'll never be this hard again. Now you can put it all behind you and look forward to all the wonderful things the kids will say, do, learn and teach YOU!

Mandy said...

I am glad there is someone else out there just like me! To me it looks like you have raised 3 beautiful children who will go very far in life! As for Thursday..I am dreading it too! I just know my little guy is not going to adjust well, which in turn will make me feel terrible! Good luck tomorrow....

Theresa said...

Good luck tomorrow!!! and I will tell you what I told Mandy, Make sure she is playing and has her back turned when you leave. She WILL be fine...then you turn and leave, and DON'T LOOK BACK!!! I remember when Sara went to her first day...I was so nervous all day and she just couldn't wait to go back!!! She loved it, Sam too (my #3) Tony was a different story (#2), but he is my emotional one anyway!! I am sure Ashley ( and YOU) will do just fine! GOOD LUCK!