Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Puss N Boots

Happy Ashley before preschool. I have gotten smarter, I called for reinforcements. Jimmy and I took her this morning. Ten seconds of tears, Ash telling Mrs. Tozer that she doesn't want her Daddy leaving (Ash LOVES her Daddy), and Jimmy promising to throw her on the bed (no, this is not child abuse!)tonight...everything stopped and a smile was on her face!! Not bad James!!! That is why I bring you along. Not sure what I am going to do on Thursday. I guess Jimmy will have to quit his job and take her to school!!!


I know you are probably wondering what in the world she is doing. Ashley is doing her impression of Puss n Boots from Shreck. You know when the cat looks up with those big eyes all cute and innocent and then bam! naughty...that's Ash;)! The pictures do not do it justice. You really have to see it for yourself...right Mom?!?!?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jennie said...

I can totally see it! Ha!