Monday, October 6, 2008

Bear With Me


I am very sorry...Hughes Net is not all that it is cracked up to be. Joys of living in the middle of nowhere!!! Here are another 4.


Trying to make Isaac feel better after falling in the water. I think he might actually be listening to me...I can't believe it!!!


Classic picture, I love Jimmy (notice the "gentle" embrace;)!) and Jimmy, well, Jimmy is showing his love the only way he knows how!!! He can't help it, it just flows out of him.


Pretending to like each other for the sake of the photo!


One of my favorite pictures of Isaac...ever!!! I just love this boy...craziness and all!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Your header is a hit! And Isaac is such a lover! Yummy!!

JT said...

WAY CUTE! love all the photos- and yes, the top one is perfect!

Stefanie said...

Gorgeous pictures! Love them all (especially your new header)!