Friday, October 10, 2008

Thanks

Just a quick thanks to everyone who left a nice comment on my last post. I was in a mood...imagine that!!! I am doing better today. Just wanted to tell everyone thanks and to have a great weekend. I am actually going on 2, yes 2 dates with my husband. We are going to the Montague/Oakridge football game tonight (it is suppose to be the game to watch:)!) and tomorrow we are going to dinner and a movie...yeah, like a real date!!! Can you believe it??? Thanks Mom and Aunt Jodi...the kids and I are looking forward to it!!!

7 comments:

JT said...

Hey... what's the story with your top picture? I'm guessing Ash did something, by everyone's reaction... anything good?

Mandy said...

Real date?? That's great! I always get excited when we get to see movies that don't involve talking animals!! Have fun and eat LOTS of popcorn!!!

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

have a great weekend - it is such a perfect night for a football game.
Go see Fireproof!! : )

Not your Happily Ever After said...

Have a fun date. It's always refreshing spending time with our hubbys and NO children.

Stefanie said...

Kristin... I hope you truly have an enjoyable time out on your dates! You should be so proud of your family and the steps YOU took control of to get there... they all look so healthy & happy!

Theresa said...

Hope you had a great time tonight and have an awsome time tomorrow night!!!

jennie said...

Hey I hope you guys had fun on your nights out! Wish Montague had won(the QB,Cody Kater is my cousin and my entire family was there too) Date nights have been far and few between around here lately.
Hope you caught a great flick:)