Monday, October 13, 2008

Some more samples of yesterday...


This picture is for you, Christina. There really is nothing better than Michigan in the fall, sunny skies in the upper 70's and BEAUTIFUL leaves...I think it might be better than Hawaii...this one week only!!!


Playing around with my photoshop. Love this thing. If you are looking for a free easy to use photo editing program, I recommend picasa. If not, photoshop element is pretty cool. I am still trying to figure out how to do ALL the different things...way to complicated!!!

Oops...I just noticed that we never took off the hook on Ashley costume. How many of you noticed that:)?


Sisters playing...not even posed...I think this might be my new favorite of them. I also like the "warm" version.


Photoshop is cool because you can convert the whole picture to black and white and just "erase" some of the black and white and make it color. That is the fanciest thing I know how to do...impressive I know:)! A program that does countless amazing things and this is what I know. It's a work in progress;)!

*For the record, no butterflies were hurt in the "filming" of this photograph. She let him go right after:)!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mandy said...

I love the pictures of the girls! You take awesome pictures. I just told mike that I wanted photoshop...so keep reading up and doing everything you can so you can teach me later on!! Keep up with the great pictures and keep posting them. Oh and I am totally stealing your idea of getting the kids dressed up before halloween and taking pictures...Halloween is alway so rushed! Plus with the beautiful colors outside!!

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

very very cool pics kristin...
the one of the girls walking hand in hand should be in a disney commericial... all you need is the castle in the background...
beautiful!

JT said...

Love the pic of Alli w/ the butterfly- that's pure beauty!

jennie said...

You have doing really great with photoshop.

Check out the making memories blog www.makingmemories.typepad.com
scroll back a couple of post and they have one of their pros showing some photoshop actions that you can buy, they are shortcuts and are simple and BEAUTIFUL! I think totally worth it. Having said that, I do everything in Picasa;)

Theresa said...

NEVER been to Hawaii!!! but I DO love FALL in Michigan!!! The colors are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! never did notice the hook on Ashley's costume...I am still going to follow your lead and take pics of the kids in their costumes (once we figure out what they will be) BEFORE halloween...!!!

Anonymous said...

That is the best present ever! I love you for thinking of me! I so miss autumn in Michigan. It's my goal to make a trip next fall to introduce Mason to a "real" autumn (not the fake thing we have for 2 days down here with no pretty leaves!). I love you and miss you and hope to catch up soon. xoxoox

Stefanie said...

I LOVE the pic of your girls holding hands... so sweet!