Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall in Love




I was trying to take some (just one really good one!) pictures of the kids. I LOVE fall, the colors, the temperature, the smell...EVERYTHING!! It is by far my favorite season and my kids...well they are also my favorite so it seems only fitting that I take TONS of pictures of my favorite kids in the middle of my favorite stuff. They, of course, had another idea. They would rather play and look at nothing than smile and look at me (the camera). These were a few of my favorites. Thanks to our neighbors, the Noordhof's for letting us "use" their barn. I thought it was very "fall looking". I really liked that picture of Isaac; he looks so old and the colors are cool in it. That's it for now, I am being summons to the basement to deal with a child:)!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

hien k. d. said...

i love fall, it's my favorite season, too. :) these pictures are great, your kids are so cute!

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

oh kristin - they are gorgeous! The outfits are perfect for the fall colors. I am not a professional photographer, but your composition of the picture/framing and colors are perfect in my humble opinion.
I think you make an excellent photographer! Keep it up!

Mandy said...

Ok..you are reminding me that I need to get the kids out and get fall pictures done. I am way behind. The girls look adorable and the little man looks so handsome. There is something about when you "spike" up little boys hair, how much older it makes them look!! I LOVE it!!