Monday, October 6, 2008

Prayer Request

I know I try to keep this blog "light" and full of "good things", but I do have to break this trend for just a moment. If everyone reading this could be please pray for my neighbor's mother. She just found out she has cancer (between her lungs and in her lymph nodes) and they are not sure were the "main cancer" is...she is having further testing this week. Also, please pray for a really great friend of mine who is having some tests done on her heart. Heart disease does run in her family. Please keep both of these ladies in your prayers...I would appreciate it. Thanks!

2 comments:

Theresa said...

The kids and I pray every night before bed. We will keep your neighbor's mother and your friend in our Prayers! Prayer is a POWERFUL thing!!!
Take Care!

maryc said...

I will keep her min my prayers! Prayer is a wonderful thing!