Thursday, October 9, 2008

School Pictures

I guess with the horror stories I have heard from my blogger friends this past week, I should be happy with these pictures. I think for the price you pay for pictures, their should be someone there (a mom!) to make sure the kids look right. You know, hair right...no sweatshirts on (right Shelly!) etc. Is that really to much to ask? Oh well, these are good enough. Their actual pictures are a little closer up. I am not sure why the CD has them so far away.

The BIGGER question is...Don't they look so old and grown up??????





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

way too cute.. I love the pink polkadots and matching headband!
I am sure that the other moms would not mind volunteering - you should see if the company will allow that!
I can't believe that they have your same dimples!
I was going through our old yearbooks the other night and came across a ton of old pictures from high school - I still have the pile of senior pictures that we all exchanged. There were three of you - and I swear that she is a spitting image of you - dimples and all...

jennie said...

I pray that Summer's pics look that good.