Thursday, October 30, 2008

Love For Ashley

Ashley had her very first preschool Halloween party. Like all preschool parties that I have been to, Mrs. Simon did a terrific job. Thanks again Mrs. Simon. Jimmy was not able to come this year...he was busy working...providing for the family...I guess we will let it slide...this time!!!

Ash did get some love from Aunt Jodi, my mom, and Jimmy's dad. Thank you all for coming. It was very nice of you!!! Ash was extra excited to see Poppy...it has been awhile...I am very glad that he could make it!!! Thanks again everyone!!



Ashley looks a little evil in this photo, oh wait, she is a little evil!!!


Ash getting some love from Poppy


Grandma loving on Ash. I LOVE the expression on her face. Ashley is such a sucker for love, especially from her Grandma!!!


Me and my girl. Yes, I know she is not smiling. That is because I told her to put her 3rd or 4th (not sure, quit counting!) rice krispie treat down and smile for a picture with her mom. Instead of smiling, she started to cry and say I would not let her eat. Nice, I know...I am starving my child now. Ashley LOVES her food. If I believed in reincarnation (which sorry, I don't:)!) I would swear that Ashley was raised in an orphanage. She tends to hoard food anywhere she can. There is ALWAYS food hidden in her bed...like we are going to one day stop feeding her. I have no idea where this came from, but the girl can eat and has to have a reserve!!!
For the record, Addy (Kerri's little girl) and Ryan (Mandy's little boy) also did a fantastic job...you will have to check with their mom's for pictures...I was being crazy photo mom to Ash!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jodi said...

What I love about this pic of you and Ash is that I was behind the camera for the actual progression. Count on me to want to capture other people's worst moments...feel the love.

Mandy said...

Ashely looked like a total princess today! I loved the glitter! I just had so much fun watching the kids today...It was a great party! Ryan is still talking about it!!

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

so cute! i love the expressions... and the stories that go with it!
I so do not remember parties like this in school, especially inviting the parents/grand parents...what a lucky group of kids!
awesome photoshoping - love the cloudy edges... precious!
Have a wonderful halloween!