Monday, October 27, 2008

The Finished Product


My pumpkin, it is suppose to be a cat, but it looks more like a bunny. I know, bunnies are for Easter not Halloween, but seriously, look at it...it's off, maybe because I had to super glue "ears" in and half of his face is missing whiskers...only Kristin!!!


Ashley's pumpkin sans duct tape. Notice the dimples...her request...wanted the pumpkin to look like her!!! Also requested the triangle and diamond shaped eyes.


Isaac was the original "asker" of the diamond and triangle eyes...and a crazy mouth.


Alli's owl (or should I say Mom's owl?)! I like the cool looking pumpkins...Jimmy like the "original" pumpkins. The kids just like carving pumpkins. I LOVE the next few months. I love all the traditions and family time. I hope they are as great in real life as they are in my head!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

So cute!
I could tell it was a kitten - the upside down nose and eyes gave it away.
Love the diamond eyes, and the dimples - so original!
They all look great!
I cannot believe that we are starting the holiday season - One of the radio stations here in GR started playing Christmas Music just on the weekends...!