Friday, October 24, 2008

KISOIMP

Every morning is the same, I listen to Allison talking...nonstop!!!! No, she did not get that "attribute" from her mother!!! We always have to hear the same sort of thing...do these words rhyme?...how do you spell?...is this a word? Now, I know the right Mom thing to do is listen and respond, but come on, I can only play along for so long. That is when Isaac answers for her. Yes, I know that is a scary thing, but again, I need a little break and she believes him...so all is well!!
Yesterday, we were almost to school when Alli asked if bot was a word. I told her I didn't think so (see, I listened and answered!), Isaac said yes, it is. I again, repeated no, I don't think so. Alli said you know "B O T", like robot!!!! Gotta love it, but it gets better!!
This morning she is sitting at the table eating breakfast, I walk back in to hear her singing the follow:
"Mommy and Daddy sitting in a tree, KISOIMP!" I wonder, is that worse than kissing???
I just love that girl!!! She makes me laugh!!! But more importantly, where does she get this from???
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I think I know EXACTLY where she gets it from! I am laughing so hard over her! I think she is the cutest thing! Oh Kristin, are you writing this stuff down. Oh and I love the picture of her! So stinkin' cute!!

jennie said...

I wish we could space out the endless chatter over the next 20 years. I think we know that eventually its gonna come to an end or at least lessen and we will miss it dearly:( But man, I can only handle so much in one day!

She is so lovely. She just beams! And I want those boots in my size...

Jennifer Witham Buck / Graceful Expressions said...

you may want to think about catching some of this on video tape... do they still have video submissions for "America's Funniest Home Videos"? That is a classic. how sweet...
thanks for adding some laughter for my stressed out and crazy Friday!

Theresa said...

My Sam is the same way! Just talks and questions all the time... It is so cute...AND he ALMOST ALWAYS has a smile!!! just like your ALLI! We should get them and they can ask each other the questions and give us (and Issac a break)!!

Jennie's right...we he stops talking, I am going to miss it. You know when he gets embarrased of MOM! That's when I'm going to start missing it!